Everyone has a different opinion about the best mobile app solution and some people dismiss apps entirely. Say, native app is the best to rebuild even face book, or for some HTML5 hybrid approach is the best for LinkedIn. To summarize, instead looking for the right and wrong apps development solution, let’s have a look at the best solution for each purpose.
Native Apps: Over in 2008, when Steve Jobs spoke about how great web application were, it’s obvious he must have envisioned how better would be mobile application development when native apps took the crown in terms of reliability, user experience and performance.
- If truth be told, almost 80% of time is spent on accessing mobile content and services is through apps and 20% through mobile web browser.
- Also, the features like integration of the camera, Bluetooth, and 200plus native development components for both iOS and Android.
- Native apps have got stronger security features.
- Despite native apps provide more flexibility in designing and developing the user interface and thus provoking a richer user experience, the approval time in App Store is comparatively high.
HTML5: Based on the A Global Developer Survey conducted over 5000 developers, close to 90% are planning to develop apps using HTML5. Despite the pros and cons why businessmen choose this?
- Used for coding and presenting content, HTML5 Application Development has become a trending language in the web and game development market thus provoking developers to choose HTML5 instead of other churned-out development platforms.
- HTML5 is the future of the web, for instance big industries like Financial Times and even ecommerce Giant, Amazon are all shifted to this advanced platform.
- Its immense potential to work on any browsers like IE, chrome, Fire fox, Opera and Chrome is a great rewarding for your business growth.
- If you have wondered to get your multimedia play pretty well always, it’s now possible with HTML5 and integrating media content is no more nasty or chunky task.
Openwave, providing exemplary services to the clients worldwide since 1997, is a leading Mobile Apps Development Company, located in the heart core of New York City to help you grow in business.