A recent report says, “close to 90% use wireless technology for their business requirements and operations”. This article portrays how mobile technology, app development and small businesses are interconnected.
Factors Affecting Mobile Adoption
Though businesses are integrating mobile technologies, many have different opinion on the importance of these technologies.
- Using wireless technology: two-third agree that they won’t survive without this option.
- Perceived importance of wireless for employees “working out of office”: 50% of them employ mobile for remote work
- Importance of mobile application development in business. Let’s see this in detail.
Types of Mobile Applications:
People are most familiar with three different categories of mobile app that which falls under
- Business-to-customer applications that are mobile versions of companies’ websites,
- Apps that influence interaction between a business and customers, or
- Fun apps that draw attention to a business’s brand
Importance of Mobile Application in Business
Out of many reasons why businesses need mobile app development to run their regular operation, one of the important reasons is to have advantage over the competition. Nearly 2/3 of employees have stated they use mobile app and without this, working place would be hectic. No wonder, common men have started believing that there is app for anything, everything.
Even though productivity and efficiency are the reasons why small businesses rely on mobile app development, listed below are a few more popular reasons
- Time Saving up to 80%
- Increased Productivity up to 60%
- Generate New Business up to 50%
- Cost Efficiency up to 30%
- Stay Connected and Working Ability up to 30 %
Bearing all the above strategies in mind, mobile application is not a scattered marketing ploy rather a platform that allows a business owner to cultivate existing relationships and turn regular customers into brand advocates. Either way, the ultimate goal should be to obtain a return on investment.