The mobile app marketplace has become increasingly crowded (both on iOS and Android) and so does the competition, devoid of any restrictions and geographical boundaries. Whether you’re a startup company or a grizzled company of ten years in business, social networking is a key piece of the marketing framework, in mobile app development. Be it any form, whether Facebook or LinkedIn or Twitter, or even Google+ ignoring it can only hurt your business.
Industry Analysis & Industry Trends
The industry report contains key industry statistics to overlook into social media
- The Social Network Game Development industry is continuing to quickly expand in revenue.
- It is expected to surge at an average annual rate of 82.2% in the 10 years to 2018.
- US GDP is forecast to rise at a much slower annualized rate of 2.1%.
- Games, developed as mobile application later offered on social networks are free to play and offer virtual currency for purchase that enhances playability.
Social Media to Make Their Apps Successful
The best way to acquire a social media following is
- To integrate Facebook and Twitter directly into your app so that they get to share achievements and other information.
- To give people an extra reason to connect with you, developers can include virtual currency or items in app as a sign of reward.
- Once your community of Facebook followers starts to grow the long-term engagement and an investment of time and attention from an app developer also grows.
- Social media as not just to make a sales pitch and solicit more downloads but mostly “FUN”
- Facebook advertising for mobile app developers is not expensive, if managed properly.
These are just a few tips and tricks for how to market your mobile app. But how do you go about harnessing this amazing marketing power for your business? If you think, you know, feel free to share your opinion and comments.