Android is no doubt the most popular mobile platform for app development. It gives a variety of benefits for mobile application developers. It is easy to handle, versatile, and fantastic for those who have prior experience in programming languages to build apps on just about anything. The Software Development Kit offered by Android is open to further development and one can get a start of creating an app in an instant and implement it fast too.
Mobile phones nowadays work as pocket-fit PCs because Google’s Android operating system, based on the Linux Kernel, is flexible and easy to use. Apps can be created easily for smart phones without having to go through complicated procedures and it also offers great returns on your investment. There are many mobile app development companies which have risen to the top in the last decade and are offering lucrative and extremely cost-effective app development services. (Openwave LLC being one of them)
So, to our basic understanding. Why Android application development?
Some of the main reasons for the increase in the number of Android app developers are:
- Android app development is cost-effective as it is open source.
- Android app developers can let their imagination wild on Android SDK to develop creative Android applications.
- C/C++ and Java programming languages are the ones being used in Android development. Finding developers who know these languages is not too difficult.
- Developers can replicate their code so they gain more from creating multiple apps.
- Android helps developers spend their time not only in development but also in understanding clientele needs.
- Android offers great performance and security as well and hence the operating system overall is smooth to operate without serious security issues.
- The porting of Android apps too, is hassle free.
- The investment involved here is lower than that for other operating systems and the time required for creating the app is also less.
- Android facilitates quick information gathering and precise feedback.
You can get create your apps with the help of a professional and experienced Android app development service provider. Be careful when you finally decide upon who you hire as hiring an average/below par mobile app developer would result in nothing but disaster and loss of time, money and resources.
The process of Android application development is largely Java programming. One can integrate different apps and features on a Smartphone like GPS, accelerometer, and video camera. It allows the developers to create new apps via different marketing strategies that are based on public interest.