If there are any of the new technologies doing rounds today which are expected to transform the way things are done today it’s augmented reality and virtual reality. Just the experience which results from the integration of AR and AR into your mobile application or Web Avenue is enough to transform the overall interaction which your customers are expected to have, and hence bring a positive push to your sales.
The recent times have seen augmented reality being explored to their very core by a lot of leading corporate giants, and this has in turn brought these technologies to the limelight. Below are two of the leading forays into the furniture and supplies industry, which has got the enthusiasts of these technologies cheering for good.
Overstocks Enhanced 3D Models with ARCore
Recent news updated the furniture store Overstock’s interest into exploring the technology, by launching an augmented reality application. This application would have three dimensional models for all its furniture items, the benefit to the users being that they can try and install these in rooms of various sizes and color combinations, before deciding to make the purchase. Overstock is in talks with Google to employ ‘ARCore’ for all the Android applications for its store.
IKEA Delves into Augmented Reality
IKEA became yet another furniture and supplies major to delve into the huge pie that is virtual and augmented reality, by partnering with Google’s ‘ARCore’. The company aims to mobilize specialized applications to help customers use their mobile cameras to figure out the correct placement and orientation of IKEA furniture products in their homes.
Are you excited about getting these technologies work for your applications and thinking of how to include these into your own application development routine? Openwave is a leading technology innovator, who can not only implement augmented reality based applications effectively, but also help your business get the most out of it. Contact us today and let’s redefine the future! +1(212) 209-1537
With machine learning and artificial intelligence proving their mettle in the modern times, a sort of revolution in their implementation over the internet circles has commenced in 2018. Smart AI driven chatbots have started to feature on a lot of mobile avenues and their use is set to grow further as the technology matures.
If you have a mobile app catering to the insurance sector or are planning to hire insurance app developers for the same, there are various advantages to including chat bots as a part of this, such as:
- Enhanced User Conversation Experience
As the attention spans and patience level in terms of getting resolution to their queries for customers plummets, chatbots are a great way for avenue owners to drive meaningful conversations with their users in real time. These chatbots provide for a great engagement experience and help drive superb feedback from users.
- Pathbreaking Customer Insights
A great advantage with having chatbots drive customer engagement is that they can gather user responses and interpret these in light of the previous interactions with the users to come to inferences which even human customer executives cannot.
- Overall Interface Improvements
With chatbots driving the bulk of user engagement and interactions, there isn’t any need for the archaic and lengthy contact or information forms. This will simplify the interface of your website and will also reduce the need to process and maintain all these user records on the part of the administrator.
- Putting Data Analytics To Work
Chatbots can extract useful insights from the conversations they have with users and these can drive complex data analytics algorithms to give you insights which can drive business performance.
- An Increased Customer Handling Efficiency
A chat bot can meet and exceed the efficiency of performance and the number of customers which a human executive handles any day. So there is a straight advantage of increased efficiency and lower costs.
Excited about integrating a chatbot into your own mobile application and waiting for an adroit technical partner to do this for you? Openwave – the mobile app development expert can bring in the advanced AI skill sets and craft the perfect chat bot for your insurance mobile application. Get started today by contacting us! Dial now: +1(212) 209-153
Gone are the days when a printed catalogue would introduce a business and its products to customers. Today as most shopping has shifted over to the World Wide Web, e-Catalogues have started to feature on various shopping apps. When you own a premium product offering store such as upholstery and furniture, e-Catalogues can prove really handy in projecting the right brand image in front of your prospective audience.
Here are a few advantages of integrating e-Catalogues as a part of your furniture store.
1.Enhanced Brand Image
Ask any experienced furniture app development expert and they would tell you what a difference to the brand image the inclusion of an e-Catalogue brings to the app.
2.Quick Turnaround Of Any Updates Required
Having an e-catalogue as a part of your app is better than the printed ones, especially owing to the ease with which new additions/deletions or updates can be performed to the former. All these actions are done as a part of an online interface, and are hence effortless.
3.A Cost Effective Solution
Factor in the cost of the printing material and the actual printing of the hard copy catalogues and you have a recipe for increased budgets. When you choose to go down the way of including e-Catalogues as a part of your app, all that is needed to be added is the images and descriptive content about the products, both of which are either low cost, or at best free.
4.Social Viral Marketing
Think of the actual reach of a printed catalogue of your products – it reaches only the people who physically see it. An e-Catalogue on the other hand is an app developer and promoter’s favorite in terms of the ease with which it is able to be shared on social media and rake in thousands of views and likes.
5.The Environmental Aspect
The last thing you need is your marketing campaign to prove a burden on the environment. E-Catalogues are a straight winner over printed ones in this regard.
Looking for an application development company to bring life to the great idea you have around your store? Trust Openwave and the esteemed skill at app design and development we have. Call us today to set this magic in motion! +1(212) 209-1537
While eCommerce as an industry and a way of living for people saw a great transformation post the coming of Amazon and AliBaba, there is always the need for the right support infrastructure to grow it. This very support infrastructure was brought forward by the coming up of mobile applications, and 2010 marked the breakout point for mobile sales. But mobile eCommerce hasn’t scaled the heights it was expected to, owing to shortcomings in the overall experience the customers have.
Let’s look at some of the areas where the mobile eCommerce experience is lacking and where it can be improved:
- Web Avenues Vs Mobile Apps
Although eCommerce got a latent push as it caught customer frenzy, most portals which went on to extend the functionality to mobile based applications simple scaled it like-to-like. In this, the shopping experience which resulted for the consumers wasn’t very easy to comprehend and has hence, not brought about any revolutionary change in sales.
- Lack of Responsiveness
While an increasing number of eCommerce applications have been built, not all of them are responsive enough to lend a suave customer experience. Most eCommerce application developers do not pay much heed to making mobile applications responsive and this is where customers do not get the same experience as they do on web avenues.
- Lacking Shopping Features
In many cases, application developers do not replicate all the features which are offered on e-Commerce web portals, and this is why customers are not able to have a similar experience when they move over to mobile shopping.
- Inadequate Security Features
While most eCommerce portals are prompt with data privacy certifications and disclosures on their web avenues, this theme takes a back seat on the mobile app interface for some reason. This is yet another reason why customers tend to shy away from making purchases over the mobile stores.
Looking to optimize the mobile eCommerce experience for your customer? Then Openwave is the most apt application development company to partner with, bringing years of experience and adroit mobile application development skills aboard. Call us today and tell us your requirements! +1(212) 209-1537
While the iPhone has undergone several iterations since its launch in 2007, what has remained constant is the quality and robustness of apps that are hosted on the iPhone. Apple which aims to always stay at the cutting edge of smartphone development encourages and adopts the latest in smartphone tech every time with a new version. The iOS app developer community, one of the most competitive and cutting-edge community, is gearing up for a new bout of innovations in the year 2018.
Watch out for the following trends:
- Swift 4: Swift 4 is the latest update for the language that is developed by Apple exclusively for its MacOS and Linux systems. It is a powerful and easy to learn programming language that is preferred by developers for its scalability and robust security. The latest version is expected to make it easy to build applications that have better memory management.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Siri: Siri is one of the most popular applications ever. Being the first voice assistant ever, it has transformed the way we interact with our smartphones. In its latest iteration, it is expected to incorporate AI-powered capabilities and make conversations far more human-like than ever.
- Core Machine Learning: Core Machine Learning or Core ML is the latest framework launched by Apple for incorporating machine learning algorithms into all its devices. Adding machine learning codes to the various iOS apps will enrich their performance and make them secure.
- Augmented Reality (AR) and ARKit: Augmented Reality is the new tech on the block with all emerging smartphones being AR/VR capable. Apple too is betting big on this technology by ARKit, the SDK that allows developers to build AR/VR/3D apps for the iOS platform.
- Apple Pay: Apple Pay is one of the few applications that are not mentioned as much as it should be. With a boost of 500% in the number of transactions that take place in Apple pay, it is expected to take bigger strides in 2018.
- Apple HomeKit: Apple is betting big on IoT and home automation. In this regard, it has launched HomeKit that will make it easy for businesses to build connected devices.
Build apps that incorporate the latest features and look to top the charts! Develop a new line of cutting-edge iOS apps by partnering with Openwave, leading iOS App Developers based out of New York! Get in touch with our business team today.
Fitness is today an $80 Billion market with 5 billion dollars from the US. With over 70 million Americans taking up a gym membership each year, the market for fitness is likely to double in the US alone. With such strong trends in place, it is important to understand how mobile app developers can benefit from this well-established arena.
Today, there are several mobile apps and gadgets that are aimed at health and fitness conscious users. Here are the benefits offered by mobile applications in this domain:
- Personalized Workout Instructions: Each member who visits a gym definitely has a unique body type and needs to be offered a dedicated workout regimen. Analytics built into apps can plan a user’s workout schedule based on the inputs from the instructor and can get the desired results.
- Diet Strategies: Diet is an integral part of a fitness plan. Developing a diet strategy can now be made effective with the use of analytics. Individual diet plans based on the user’s metabolism can be calculated and the plan with the most positive results can be chalked out.
- Alerts and Messages: Offering 24X7 assistance to members is possible thanks to push notifications that can deliver important information from the promoters of the gym. Other information such as aggregate workout info, health-tips, and motivational messages can be sent directly to the app.
- Scheduling: These apps also make it easy for gym members to set up appointments with their dedicated trainers and stay connected with them. From booking slots for the spa to scheduling a meet with the dietician, all activities at the gym can be planned well in advance.
- Promotions and Cross Marketing: These apps also offer a promotional platform for the owners of the gym. They can promote their other associated brands and their products through push notifications. This gives them more visibility and increases reach.
- Payments: The payment for the gym can be simplified by integrating a payment gateway into the app. From credit cards to mobile wallets, a variety of payment options can be incorporated into the application, thereby offering flexibility to users.
Tap into the lucrative fitness market and create an app that helps you build your brand. Enlist the services of Openwave, a globally acclaimed mobile app developer and avail affordable world-class development solutions.
“Ok Google” and “Hey Siri” are now an integral part of our daily language. From searching merely using text, we have today progressed to searching using voice assistants that use special speech recognition software to process our voice queries and respond appropriately. And with big giants such as Amazon and Google throwing their weight behind voice assistance devices such as Echo and Home, the race is on for a number of industries to offer voice-based services.
The following scenarios are a few where voice-enabled services can play a key role:
Voice Assisted Commerce: This represents a radical shift from mobile-based commerce, where you require a device to access the internet. Thanks to voice-enabled technology, users are liberated from the use of smartphones to order goods off the internet. They can purchase all essentials by merely giving vocal commands to their smart speakers.
Voice Payments: Even as the mobile wallet revolution is underway, we are now looking at a completely fresh mode of transaction where all payments are through vocal commands. From paying for utilities to transferring cash between different bank accounts, voice payments will change the way remittances are made. Also, as technology evolves, speech recognition technology will be able to document and recognize individual voices, thereby providing a foolproof mode of paying.
Push Notifications: A modern-day retake on answering machines, push notifications will have AI tech reading our emails and notifications aloud, thereby reducing our dependence on smartphones and smartphone screens.
Hearables: Today, wireless earphones have become common. Hardware developers are already working towards integrating Google Assistant and Alexa into their devices to improve features and usability. This new class of devices is now known as hearables and offer greater flexibility for users as the need for a smartphone screen to beam notifications to a user is greatly reduced.
If you are looking to seize an opportunity in this burgeoning industry, enlist the help of expert players such as Openwave and incorporate voice-enabled technology in your mobile apps.