In today’s highly charged and competitive startup environment, it is quite hard for businesses to thrive without maintaining a significant technological and operational edge over competitors. In a market where the winner takes all, the second and third placed simply find it too hard to compete on the same level. For startups that are looking to disrupt markets by offering unique and innovative solutions, Android applications offer the best deal yet when it comes to boosting their productivity and performance.
The following reasons show why Android apps development is the best deal for startups:
- Faster Reach: With the proliferation of smartphones powered by the Android OS, the community is now 2-billion strong, which means that the reach of useful apps can be viral and very aggressive. This makes it easy for startups with the right product to reach a wide audience in a very short time.
- Quicker Popularity: In the age of social media, it is quite easy for products to become popular. Android apps like Sayat.me, Sarahah, and PokemonGO became viral overnight. This advantage makes apps the fastest way for a brand to reach prominence.
- Easy of Development: Thanks to the availability of several developer tools, Android apps development has become a simple process that makes it easy for novices with no prior knowledge to develop great apps. This is highly useful for startups who may not have highly trained resources.
- Ease of Entry: Google charges only $25 for developers to obtain a license fee. This makes it quite easy for them to develop any number of free apps and publish them on the Play Store with no added fees. This ease of entry into the market is what makes it a highly viable option for startups.
- Better ROI: Android Apps have the best Returns on Investment for any business tool out there. They are highly effective in both evoking customer loyalty and in brand recall. This makes them a highly reliable one-time investment that keeps bringing better returns as the time passes.
If you are a startup and are looking to hire android developers who are well experienced, get in touch with Openwave. Our team of developers can help you improve your business productivity by developing apps that are tailor-made to your requirements and suit your business goals at a special 10% Festive discount. Use Coupon Code: OWC-HolidaySP
Mobile devices as well as mobile apps are poised to grow by leaps and bounds. The latest research indicates that the appetite for these interactive digital applications is on the rise as Smartphone adoption accelerates, surprising not among customers alone but the marketers.
This article showcases a recent report taken from mobile application development companies: 44% of marketing and digital development executives surveyed have both external (customer-facing) and internal (employing-facing) audience apps.
According to the report, costumer-facing apps are primarily used for many reasons.
- Main app usage: Customer communications (83%), customer service or support (79%), and product communications (74%).
- Marketers make use of mobile application development throughout the customer lifecycle- starting from creating awareness (18%) to maintaining loyalty (31%).
- 59% of marketing and digital executives admits their brand has one to three customer-facing apps.
Based on the report, it is found that more users having mobile devices (54%) and promoting apps through other channels (53%) are the prime drivers of increased app adoption.
Many organizations use internal apps to give their employees their fair share of app experiences.
- Main app usage: internal communications (82%), business intelligence (62%), sharing information (62%), and training (62%) as their main app use cases.
- 67% of respondents have seen growth in the number of internal users in the end of 2013
- Executives cite corporate intranet (74%), email alerts and memos (67%), and company newsletters (51%) as key internal app traffic drivers.
Despite these challenges marketers are still eating up mobile apps, and 53% of them design and encourage app development as part of their marketing and business strategies.
Have any plan to create a mobile app for your corporate? Now is the time. Approach a mobile application development company, one such Openwave Computing LLC, NYC to create any type of apps irrespective of any platform, Android, iPhone or Windows. Call +1(212) 209-1537 and get a free quote: http://goo.gl/QulBnA
Android L has created a great deal of excitement, can say. The dark flat design of KitKat is expected to be overhauled making it livelier through depth and fluidity of animations. Dependent on the user’s actions Google’s new interface, “Material Design,” adds real-time shadows and smart interactions too.
Based on this, app designers have bought three design strategies beyond the UI:
- notifications are more intuitive
- apps are interlinked
- consistent adaptive design
Android L notifications will no longer be locked to the notifications bar but be smarter and more interactive. Plus, with Visibility Controls, the user profits the ability to manage the type of notifications that display on the lock screen for privacy. Better yet, “Heads-up” high-priority notifications appear in on top of the app when in use with actions revealed for quick interaction.
Android apps, with layout guidelines, are scalable across different screen sizes and give the app a consistent look and feel. Meanwhile, the interactions will be consistent for all devices including icons, colours, and spacing which mean the user can feel more comfortable and familiar experience, be it any device.
Android L will allow users to search through Chrome and display results from the apps downloaded on the phone. For instance, when a user searches for the score of the Ohio State basketball game in Chrome the results will include the search results for the NCAA app if it’s installed on the device. This allows web apps and native apps to be interlinked allowing for a more streamlined user experience.
On the whole, compared to previous versions, Android L creates a much improved user experience extending beyond the user interface and far into the details behind all of the design decisions and added features. This allows the app to be designed in a way that it comes alive.